Friday, August 29, 2008

May the best (EAST) team win...



Can't believe it's been a year already but it's time for the big cross town rivalry football game again! To all my misguided friends that have children attending North, I'm sorry for your loss tonight! Seriously though I hope everybody has a great time and cool head prevail. Wouldn't it be cool if they would let us use Lucas Oil Stadium one of these years for this game? Maybe then it wouldn't be so hard to walk through the crowd to get to the bathroom or concessions.
A big Happy Birthday shout out today to Katie's boyfriend, Zane, who turns 18 today! I texted him at exactly midnight last night to wish him just that. Then told him to go to bed it's late. :) Always the mom, I guess!

3 comments:

Diana said...

You are sooo FUNNY but that is what happens when you live in a ORANGE bubble..Come on over to the BLUE side as us NORTH people know how to WIN!! GO BULLDOGS!!!

Suzanne said...

I think it is great that the night is such a positive one for the community. Now we all know that we will "LET" your team win tonight if we want..otherwise SO sorry for your loss :-)

Diana said...

I guess the North people know how to let the East people WIN too:-)
I hope you did not get to WET in the RAIN.