Thursday, May 1, 2008

Oops! She did it again!


My mom can't catch a break - - - or maybe she's caught one too many! Thanks to her cat, Henry, she broke her right arm in three places Sunday night :( Henry (like my Sherlock) seems to think he has to be no more than one foot away at most times - especially when she's walking or going up and down the stairs. I'm always afraid I'm going to trip over Sherlock and break one of his legs....but Henry tripped mom and broke her! You'll remember she broke her leg last fall. Poor baby! She goes back to the surgeon today to see about fixing it. I can't imagine going around for this many days with all those breaks - how painful! My parents don't like to take pain pills - so I'm sure she has been going very light on them. Now you can see where I learned some of my strength to endure what life throws at you! Love ya, Mom! (and Dad!)

No comments: