Friday, April 18, 2008

1st Communion




Sarah's 1st Communion went very well last weekend. She looked beautiful.









Papa and Gabi made it down. Gabi has had her last chemo treatment and was thrilled to be finished! We're so glad they made it. Don't they look great?








Lauran made it and was a big help along with Susie to get things set up at home after the mass. Poor Cory had to work - bummer since he's the Catholic one!







Dale holding court. What could he be saying - - look at Kelly's reaction.









This is Jeff - Sarah's Godfather. We really, really appreciate all he did to make it here for her! Thanks, again, Superman!








How blessed are we???



Thanks again to my parents, my sister Susan (& Joe), Dale & Gabi, The Turners, Jeff, Lauran and Susie for making this a very special day for Sarah!

3 comments:

Suzanne said...

Well I would say you are VERY blessed! Sarah looks lovely ~ Gabi looks GREAT too!! I have been waiting SO patiently for you to post photos.

Unknown said...

Great Pics! I MUST get a copy of the one of PaPa and Gabi! Love YA

Diana said...

I have been waiting to but not as PATIENTLY as Suzanne:)
ALL 4 girls are so pretty!! Gabi looks GREAT (Beautiful women) and and if I was Kelly I would kill you!!!
Did you get your flowers at Aldi? I saw some there that look just like that. I was impressed with them.