Thursday, January 17, 2008

Gotta love it!


Just thought this was funny - and thought I'd share it with you guys. Not sure I'd know what to do with myself if some of those things happened! I'd be looking for Ashton Kutcher around the corner! Or maybe the aliens that took my usual children and left the perfect children....I'm lucky and thankful enough to know I do have some of the things on the list though! Ok - so the gourmet meal might need a cleaning crew to come in after it was made to clean my fabulous home in the perfect neighborhood - but I'm still thankful!

Big HAPPY BIRTHDAY WISHES to my father-in-law, Dale, today!!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday PAPA!!!!

I like blog. lol So fitting.

Diana said...

That is so TRUE!!!!
(But don't tell my kids or husband BUT I would not have it anyother way:)
Happy Birthday Dale!!!!

Suzanne said...

You mean David doesn't wait for you in the warm bath with loving open arms?? He must really work on that.....or maybe not, you may get the giggles :-}