Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Day Two


Poor Megan is sick again today! She made a great attempt at getting there today. She even got up and showered. I'm hoping she'll feel much better when she wakes back up later. I just feel useless when one of my kids gets sick. I know she's stressing out thinking she's going to get behind in classes since this is day two. Poor baby!


I had a nice long talk this weekend with my Dad. Saturday was his birthday. (Not to be confused with my father-in-law's birthday last Thursday!) Nice of them to have their birthdays two days apart. Makes looking for that perfect Happy Birthday Dad card easy! Although I suppose that if they weren't close together I could always buy cards and hang on to one - - - but knowing me I'd forget where I put it!

2 comments:

Suzanne said...

Oh no...I hope Megan is feeling better soon. The flu bug this winter seems to be worse than in past years.

Diana said...

Nicholas does not feel well either and he is not a good sick person (Why me, Why me)
Hope the others stay well:)