Monday, October 6, 2008

Happy Anniversary!




I can't believe it's been a year already for Lauran and Cory! The years really do seem to accelerate as we get older - but man, that was quick! Last Friday Dad & Gabi celebrated their 21st wedding anniversary. They went out for dinner with the minister that did their original ceremony - and renewed their vows. How sweet! I'm just glad that Gabi decided to say yes again!
Friday night Suzanne and I were subs in Diana's Bunco group. I've never played before - but was ready for a night out. It ended up being a fun night! Bunco, for those of you like me that don't know, is a dice game. It's sort of like Yahtzee but different. It doesn't take much concentration so it was great for socialization and libation! Of course, Diana cornered me into "volunteering" for the fall festival at the elementary school later this month. She sure can be pushy....lol! Sorry the posts have been hit and miss lately. I'll try and keep up a little better!

No comments: