Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Another year....







Picking up on the theme of my last post....another year passing.....Emily is 11 today! Of all the girls Emily has always been the most curious about the things around her. By two years old she could pick the locks on the bedroom doors. Yes, I'm talking about the adorable blonde in these pictures! She just saw an obstacle to getting to what she wanted and reasoned out how to get it. You know how people talk about seeing life in a new way through the eyes of a child? This beautiful girl has asked me questions or even explained things to me that have stopped me in my tracks and made me look at something in a whole new way. No, don't get me wrong and think that I'm saying she's perfect! We've known since an early age that she has 666 on the back of her head! It's there somewhere. As with all our daughters, she has been so much fun to watch growing up. I love her tenacity and spunk. We've always said that although she is the third of four children, she would never get "lost" in a crowd of a million! So look out world! Happy birthday, EC! We love you!

No comments: