Monday, February 11, 2008

Challenge Accepted!

Ok, so I've accepted Suzanne's challenge to post my senior picture from high school. The best I could do was take a picture from my yearbook and post it. I guess Suzanne's 20th reunion is coming up and it got her thinking. For those of you that don't know - I graduated in 1980 - which means 28 years ago! I had to laugh at myself - no not because of the picture. When I got out the yearbook to find my picture I started looking under the H's. As you can clearly see in the picture - my last name didn't start with an H then! I've been married much longer than I was single! Anybody else out there brave enough to post their senior pictures???

3 comments:

Suzanne said...

I think your picture is pretty good...swoop of hair included. I can SO see Sarah in that photo!!

Diana said...

OMG..why didnt you just post a pic of your younger girls..They look JUST like YOU!!!
I will have to look for my yearbook as I JUST took my senior picture off my wall last week;)
PS
I was 79'

Anonymous said...

Thats HOT girl!!! You look the same to me. Young purty face ;)