Tuesday, November 6, 2007

Prayers, Please

I know it has been a bit since I have updated everybody. But sometimes things are just too hard to write. We found out Oct. 28th that Gabi, David's step-mom, has ovarian cancer. On Halloween she had surgery to remove the masses. Recovery from that has been slow for her. She was having trouble breathing this last Saturday. They removed over a pint of liquid from her lungs. Testing on that shows it is just below the line for containing cancerous cells. The doctors are terming this as Stage 3C cancer. She is hoping to be out of the hospital this week. We are hoping to get her strength back up so she can do chemo in a few weeks. I will update things when I can. Any and all prayers would be appreciated.

3 comments:

Suzanne said...

I am SO saddened by your news. My thoughts and prayers are with you ALL!!

Kelly said...

You know I'm praying for you guys. On a brighter note, HAPPY BIRTHDAY KAREN!!!!!! Love ya!

Diana said...

Karen...My prayers are with you and your family. If there is anything I can do PLEASE let me know.
If you feel like going out for a DRINK..just call:)