Tuesday, October 2, 2007

More Birthdays!



Happy Birthday today to my poor husband, David, who now has that wicked head/chest cold I had last week. To add to his fun - - he is currently on a plane flying to California for the rest of the week! Poor Baby! Megan also has is - but has not missed school yet. Don't know where she gets THAT from??!! Emily didn't make it to school today - but I'm not sure she's got the same thing. She's complaining about her tummy. I should have known something was up with her. She went to bed on time and quietly last night. Not her usual routine! Megan was in bed by 9:30 which totally says "I'm sick" for her! Oh well - two more to go and it will have run through the entire house. It has to run it's course quickly, though, because we've got Lauran's wedding Saturday. Guess I'll stay home today and disinfect even more stuff! My hands already smell like bleach and cleaner. Such a lovely smell.
A big shout out of HAPPY BIRTHDAY to Lisa Bennett!!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You butt head. You have no idea how crazy it has been around here. However, I kind of like you giving updates about me! Keep up the good work. Silly girl.