Tuesday, October 9, 2007

Great Day!


(L) Four beautiful girls - dreaming of their own weddings??? (R) One beautiful woman with her dream coming true!














(L) Megan, Lauran & Katie sharing a laugh






(R) Lauran & Laura




(L) Lauran & Papa (One of my favorite pictures!)



Lauran & Mark















(L) Lauran & Cory
All smiles!









(R) See, I really was there!





(L) Papa, Lauran, Cory & Gabi














(R) Cory & Lauran (Duh!)











(L) Kissing Cousins! Liberty & Megan












(R) The Hull Clan












2 comments:

Suzanne said...

I cannot get over how OLD the girls all look! I guess that happens when you move away! But as Arnold said " I'll be BACK!!"

Diana said...

Great pictures:)
She is a beautiful Bride.
Your girls are soooo pretty...and their mom cleans up pretty well too:)