Wednesday, September 26, 2007

Party Girls


























Wow! What a great time! Stupid camera "lost" the pictures I took from getting our manicure or pedicures and from the dinner when I took out the battery to light up one of Lauran's "toys" for the evening. Once again the girls taught me a new drinking game - and I think I mastered it! I was fighting a head cold the whole night and didn't end up spending the night. I've been really down with this cold since then, which is why I'm just now getting to post about our fun. Lettie, Heather's mom, was such a trooper! You'd never know it looking at her face in the picture with her "new friend" but she wasn't drinking! Looks like she had fun anyway! Raina showed us that she really, really knows how to dance - without looking like an idiot like I would have if I'd have tried doing her type of dance! Not posting any pictures of Heather - as she is a professional - and don't want her to get in trouble - he! he! - but may blackmail her someday......Nobody needed bailed out of jail - although some of the dares from the bachelorette book could have gotten us there! (Guys in white socks, ewwwww!) Nothing like asking questions on street corners and having people jump out of cars to answer! It was so funny pulling the "aunt" card on the one guy talking about Lauran and watching him try and back out of what he'd said!! Thanks, girls, for an unforgettable night!


Today in history......26 years ago today I married my best friend! Happy anniversary, David!

1 comment:

Diana said...

First of all it looks like you had a GREAT time:)
Second of all what is the blow up thing on the table?..lol
AND how the heck old were you when you got married to be at 26 years....8?

Happy Anniversary!!!