Friday, January 30, 2009

You guessed it...



As you can tell from the fact that I'm posting again so soon....we are having yet ANOTHER snow day. You've got to be kidding me! Four days in a row. Not really sure what's going on with the lack of snow plows. I'm sure the city will blame it on the budget. I understand not getting the Monday night snow plowed as it was still snowing a ton on Tuesday but this is FRIDAY people! I assume that is the reason we can't send the kids off to school - buses can't get around the neighborhoods. Yet people still had to get to work somehow. The kids are still having fun...no thanks to me. Emily & Sarah went sledding yesterday with Em's friend, Sarah. Diana and Tyler were there, too. Thanks for keeping them from going in the pond! They had a blast! I, on the other hand, was stuck at home with my computer - working. Working from home is a goal of mine. But it would be easier to do if I could access all my work info. I've got to get some specific software before that can happen. After this I know I'll have to get that worked out before summer arrives. But at this rate since we're adding days at the end of the year to make up for all these snow days - - - summer won't arrive until July! Megan found her silver lining in all this. Her school has not yet used all it's snow days (as she only had one day off from this storm). So she'll get out of school long before Emily and Sarah. Lucky girl!

No comments: