Thursday, March 6, 2008

Glasses



Kate's glasses came in yesterday. I was surprised how easy it was for her to pick some out. She liked these - but the ones at the dr's office were black around the eyes with white side pieces (I'm sure there's some technical names for that but since I don't work in that field it was useless info that didn't stick!). We checked into it and found out that they also came in tortiose shell. They look cute on her. I guess it helped that Zane came and helped her pick them out!

I called Stephen yesterday (see previous blog) to wish him a happy birthday. The first thing he said to me was - If mommy went camping would she be eaten by a bear? Ok - - - THAT was random! He's soooo funny! Where was his head? Kelly said she hadn't been talking about camping (as anyone that knows Kelly would assume!) and they haven't been discussing bears. What goes on in the head of a 5 year old?

2 comments:

Suzanne said...

The glasses are great! She looks like a journalist now :-}

Diana said...

She is BEAUTIFUL!!!
You have the prettest girls:)