Tuesday, December 4, 2007

Winter Formal











































Another year - another winter formal! Megan's first and Katie's last.


They both looked so pretty - if I do say so myself! For those of you wondering - that is Katie's boyfriend, Zane. Megan opted to go with girlfriends Allisa and Brittney. She was asked to go but I'm not sure she really wanted to start that whole "meet my dad" thing on a night like this. Probably a lot less stressful for all involved!!!



I am being adult-napped on Friday by Kelly. She is coming through Columbus on the way to a baby shower in Chicago. We'll be leaving after we get the girls off to school Friday morning - and won't be back until sometime Sunday night. Sounds like a slice of heaven!!!




2 comments:

Suzanne said...

OMG...what happened to Megan? She was an awkward little girl when I left!! Both girls look fabulous!

Have a great time with Kelly I am sure you will ~ just don't get arrested! See you soon -

Diana said...

Your girls are beautiful:)
Hope you had fun in Chicago.